Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Spring!!! It was so gorgeous out today. I can't wait until summer... Except I'll be so busy that I will barely have time to enjoy myself. First, I'm spending six weeks here in Bloomington to take summer classes, then I get one week and one weekend at home, then I have to spend the weekend at PSU for orientation for the Summer Study program, then another week and I'm off to Penn State to teach law and debate to high school juniors and seniors. It's actually becoming a reality and I'm beginning to get nervous. I was sent the contract today and I can't believe I'm barely going to be home at all this summer... With all the drama that happened last summer that could be a good thing though. Also, I like to have my freedom so it will be nice. I'm always able to make the best of situations so I'm really hoping this turns out to be as great as it was when I was a student in the program.

I have to go to a bunch of small odds and ends then get to sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: